Sunday, April 8, 2012

Belief

Today is Easter. Christians celebrate the risen Christ. I'm a Christian so I try to live my life according to the tenets of my belief.

Norman Vincent Peale said: "The Gateway to Christianity is not through an intricate labyrinth of dogma, but by a simple belief in the person of Christ."

Be patient. I am not here to preach. Instead, I want to give you some quotations that speak to the power of belief as we mere mortals experience it.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe said: "Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is."

Goethe also said: "He is dead in this world who has no belief in another."

William James said: "Believe that life is worth living and your belief will help create the fact."

Takeaway Truth

Embrace the power of belief. It can work miracles in you and your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment