Thursday, December 8, 2011

Old Enough To Know Better: Kindle Exclusive

Earlier this week, a very nice rep from Amazon called to ask me to be one of the launch authors in their Kindle Prime Lending Program. Since I had just published Old Enough To Know Better and hadn't distributed it yet to the other digital publishers, I had a book ready to be made exclusive to Kindle which is a requirement.

After reading the contract, I decided to give it a try. So, as of today, Old Enough To Know Better is available to be "checked out" by Prime Members for free, but it can still be bought by anyone shopping Amazon even if they're not a Prime Member.

I'm in the process of uploading my next book today. Nobody's Cinderella will also be an Amazon Kindle Exclusive. More on this later. I'm in a time crunch at the moment.

Takeaway Truth

Readers, you are the test of whether this is worthwhile. Rush over to Amazon and get my book today free if you are a Prime Member.

No comments:

Post a Comment